New Novel

 
Title : Kiss Addiction
Author : Mo Yan Xi
Chapter : 268 chapters
Genre : Romance, Drama, Comedy
Link raw : http://m.69shu.cc/book/31035/
.

Book Description:
Waiting for the blind president, naturally there is no secretive thing, bathing, changing clothes, happily living in the same room, looking in the mirror when there is likely a grimace. Anyway, there is impossible this man can do that kind of thing, but ... ... 
"Cen Yu Hao, you even blindfolded my eyes!" She was so shivering. 
"I gave you a lot of advises, blame yourself stupid!" 
God! She changed clothes in front of him more than once! How long did he seen her changing?
"Cen Yu Hao, you a rogue!" 
He showed an evil charm smile: "Now I will really show you what is rogue!"


Hello everyone.... Im not a fluent mandarin speakers. I dunno a thing about mandarin. But I do like mandarin novels. This novel is one of many novels that i like. I hope you pardon me if there are many mistakes. And give me advises, i will welcome it. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 01 A Bolt From The Blue

Ch. 03 Saw the real him

Ch. 02 The Cripple's Leg Truth