Ch 07 Are you kidding me?

In this chapter, we will get to know Li Zhuoen respond to Yuhao's proposal... Anyway, even if Li Zhuoen is a rabbit but she is a brave rabbit... She isn't afraid our big wolf Cen Yuhao..  ^^
**

"No... I'm sorry, you just... what did you say?" Li Zhuoen thought that she heard it wrong. 

"I said, marry me!" He repeated. 

God, she didn't get it wrong! Li Zhuoen felt that today she met all kind of weird people. First, origionally, the man she intended to marry said to break up with her, and then appeared again such a person she didn't know, intended to marry her. In the end, is she crazy or the world is crazy! ! 

"Are you kidding me? I don't have the mood today!" At this point, Li Zhuoen felt absurd. 

"Do you think I was joking?" Cen Yuhao's voice sounded serious. 

Uh, look at him, doesn't really look like a joke, does he really want to... 

"Is it because I kissed you, let me be responsible for you?" Li Zhuo En felt incredible . 

"Do you think because I am a blind person, you can insult me so casually?" Cen Yu Hao remembered the kiss, his tone sounded colder. 

"No!! I.. I don't want to insult you!" Li Zhuoen waved her hands again and again. If at that time she knew that she had provoked such troublesome guy, even God had given her ten courages, she wouldn't dare to stick to him! ! 

"Do you think you have any other option now?" Cen Yuhao's iron heart determined to marry her, of course, this is not because he had fall in love with her, rather because in all eyes, he and she kissed.

From an early age, he has been educated in the soldier's military-style education by his grandfather, and female love is very conservative, unless the object of marriage, it's absolutely not allowed to do such thing like today. What's more, this scene is also known by all of his family members!. So, anyway, he can only marry her! 

"If I say I can't marry you?" Li Zhuoen asked weakly.

"I won't force you, I give you two choices, first, you leave the city! Second, marry me!" Cen Yuhao mercilessly threw her two choices to pick

"Why should I choose only these two? I will choose C." Li Zhuoen felt that his tone is too cold, he really thought he is a Ninety-five elder

"It seems that you are deliberately trying to go against me, aren’t you?" Cen Yuhao's face sank, his tone suddenly dropped by eight degree octaves. In the first place, she should have aware the coldness of his speaking tone, but this statement of his really made her realized the genuine coldness of his speaking tone

"Well, I'll tell you the truth!" Li Zhuoen understood that a direct attack wouldn't work to him, so, she took a circuitous tactic in the end. "In fact, I didn't agree to your request is because I am very ugly. First, talk about my eyes, some people always said that my eyes has never been opened! Then my nose, the students in our class all said I have a snub nose, it's like a direct two holes, furthermore, I have a crooked mouth, in addition, my face has freckles plus acne, dark skin, coupled with the plateau red. Oh, right, I also have fangs!" Li Zhuoen cracked her brains to search all ugly side of the human being. How ugly, she said...

In the end, she almost vomited. Wow! If she really is such a person, then how ugly is it ah! ! 

Cen Yu Hao pressed his lips together, didn't utter a single word. 

Haha, look! It must be scared by her appearance! Men are like this, as long as the woman is bad looking, even just a glance will full of disdain! 

Li Zhuoen, how can you be so clever? How can I not love you? Li Zhuoen secretly praising herself, felt very proud inside.

"Do you think there is any point in appearance for a blind person?" Cen Yuhao opened his mouth and smashed her complacency.

"...."

This method works for all men, but she forgot, he is a blind man!

"Weren't you trying to get rid of someone?" Cen Yuhao recalled the moment before she kissed him, she said some words to a man, listened to the tone of the words, it’s looked like a complete broke up speech, "If you marry me, you can completely draw a line with that person."

For the first time Li Zhuoen was shaken up by his words, to think that the guy deserved to suffer thousand of knives, her anger raised again. Listening to his tone of voice, it seems like he didn't have any objection to marry! In this case, his proposal indeed really good. 

Wait a minute! She is exactly not the type of person who threw the land to fling back’s head! She shook her head vigorously. She can't for such a scum, put her own lifelong happiness just to get revenge ah! He is not worth it! ! 

Li Zhuoen bit her lips, "I'm sorry for the kind of thing I did, but I couldn't get married!"

Comments

  1. thank for the chapter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you I love Li Zhuoen too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfft. Your analysis of her being a brave rabbit is spot on lol. But then again, I think that is the perfect female lead, someone who is kind but also not a pushover.
    Thanks so much for the chapter! ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 01 A Bolt From The Blue

Ch. 03 Saw the real him

Ch. 02 The Cripple's Leg Truth