Ch.14 Which Big brother, He and I got Certificate?

It's been awhile since I posted the chapter of Kiss Addiction.. I am very sorry everyone since I just got a new job in my real life...
Pardon me but may be there will be some late post..
*"*"


Who's been bothering her so early in the morning? Didn't he know that today is weekend!

Li Zhuoen only felt angry at the moment, just picked the phone up, even the caller ID didn't look carefully, snapped: "I said big brother, I know you are barely hard to sell, but please, have a little thought in mind, today is weekend! What the meaning of weekend? That means you can sleep in the morning and woke up late naturally. I must wake up early because the sound of your phone call! No matter what you want to sell to me, I can only give you two choices, first, go directly to me, second, pay me money. Well, don't call again, goodbye! ”

Having said these in one breath, Li Zhuoen hung up the phone, ready to continue her sleep. But, before she could put her hand back into the quilt, the cellphone’s ringtone rung again.

God, why is she so messed up this weekend? Li Zhuoen picked the phone up: "I said big brother, you really are testing my patience. Since you want to sell, first, don't sell me a car, I haven't got a driver's license! Also, it's useless to sell me a house! I'm poor!”

From the phone suddenly came a cold voice, " It's I"

Hey? Strange, how suddenly she felt an indescribable chill all over her body, her four limbs also felt numb.

"I? Which I?" Li Zhuoen'mind was still in chaos cause she just woke up.

"How? Onlu yesterday we got our certificate, only one day in the evening, didnt remember me?" Chen Yuhao's voice was tangled with anger.

When he heard no response from Li Zhuoen, he felt that she's really a straw bag (idiot, haha).

"Big brother, you hit the wrong number. Who is with you get a certificate, Ah!" Li Zhueon is indeed a hundred percent of straw bag...

Listened to the other side of the phone came a hung up voice, Chen Yuhao's lung almost bursting out with rage. She deliberately acted stupid in front of him!

Li Zhuoen didn’t know how long she was asleep, vaguely heard a knocking voice outside the door. She would like to pretend not to hear and continue to sleep, but, don’t know where this person come from, knocking for a long time, knocking untill she couldn't sleep at all.

Today, she is really unlucky, awakened numerous times by people! Li Zhuoen innocently with her unchanging ravaged hairstyle, dragged her whole body to the door to open it: "Who is so early to disturb people's dream?"

When she opened the door, she saw a man in a neat suit, standing upright at her doorstep.

Wow, he seems to be a batty boy*! Li Zhuoen hurriedly combed her explossion hairstyle to make it a litle presentable: "Excuse me, handsome guy, may i ask, what’s the matter you looking for me?"

She had thought it over, if he had come to sell something inexpensive like a shampoo, she wouldn’t mind to buy it!

But, how does this person seems familiar?

"I am Li Xiu, our president asking you to go to the hospital right away!" Li Xiu bowed to her first, then said.

"..."

"President?" Li Zhuoen recalled, then she remembered all the things that happened yesterday at the hospital. Oh, my God! Is she really married to that strange man just like that?

At this time, Li Xiu received a call, afterward, he came over to Li Zhuoen and handed the phone to her: "Our President called, please answer the phone!" He said.

"Let me answer it?" Li Zhuoen asked, unsure.

Seeing he gave herself a certain look, she took the phone to another space then put it to her ear.

"How, now you think, who came?" On the phone, that person's voice is low and magnetic, but when she heard it, she couldn't help but feel creepy.

*小受(xiǎo shòu) means as the "receiver" in a homosexual relationship. I use “batty boy” which means as an effesive gay guy, because I think this is the most suitable one in my mind. what do you think?

Comments

  1. She's a funny one 😝
    Congrats on your new job. But please continue with this novel...it's getting more interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't drop it... I love Li Zhuoen, my little rabbit 😄😄😄

      Delete
  2. Congrats for your job. So it will no longer be once a day? Thank you lots for this little treasure. By the way, do you know where I can find access to the raw link? Google translate helps me a lot when translators leave me with a cliffy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the raw link i used to.
      http://m.69shu.cc/book/31035/

      Delete
  3. You got a job in your real life.. ? What about your fake life?? ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear,

    Thank you for this wonderful post. It is very informative and useful. I would like to share something here too.We provide excellent business setup services in Dubai. We will provide a Company setup or formation on client requirements.

    business setup in dubai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 01 A Bolt From The Blue

Ch. 03 Saw the real him

Ch. 02 The Cripple's Leg Truth