Ch. 03 Saw the real him

"Zhuo...!!! Zhuo, you... how did you back again?" Because of surprised, for the first time Chen Meng looked stattered in front of Li Zhuoen.

"I come back to see if you were dead or not!" Li Zhuoen gnashing her teeth while her eyes glanced at the cast of his right leg. 

"Zhuo, you seem to have misunderstood me!" Looked at Li Zhuoen's response, Chen Meng speculated that she should have heard their dialogue.

"If I could, I wish I've never meet a scum like you!" Li Zhuoen glared at him fiercely then she ran out of the ward. 

"Zhuo, this is misunderstanding, you listen to me explain ah!" Chen Meng said while dragging his right leg with a plaster cast to chase her.

"Since she knows, what are you chasing her for, let her go!." Shen Yiren stopped him.

"No, I must go and explain it to her!" Chen Meng insisted on limping to chase after her. He worried if Li Zhuoen will go to his company and say what she heard today, there his future would be ruined.

Because of sadness, Li Zhuoen cried very fiercely, she panicked in her run, her feet felt very light as if she was riding on a cotton, as her legs didn't listen to his call.

"Zhuo, listen to my explanation!" Chen Meng shouted from behind.

No! Couldn't let him chase after me! At this time, Li Zhuoen only had such an idea. However, when people were in a bad luck, even drink water will plug the teeth, this sentence dosn't sounds wrong, even Li Zhuoen walked in a flat road, still, she could fall.

"Zhuo En!" Chen Meng go after her, tried to help her up.

"Don't touch me!" Li Zhuoen pushed his hand disgustedly, struggling to get up from the ground. Although she didn't want to cry in front of him, but her tears flowing out unstoppable, to fall down like this, she felt that herself was so useless, let her felt even more embarrassed.

"Zhuoen..." Chen Meng tried to explain to her.

"Don't tell me those words you've just said are I got it wrong! As a man, since you have said it, shall have the courage too to admit it!" Li Zhuoen wiped her tears, interrupted him. 

When Chen Meng heard her saying this, he want to open his mouth, but his lips couldn't say anything. He knew she wouldn't trust him no matter how he explained it. 

"Then... will you tell my manager what you heard today?" Chen Meng hesitated but still saying this sentence.

Heard him saying this, Li Zhuoen thaught that all traces of memory, along with their friendship all these years had turn into bubble. Up to now, his most concern is still his own future!

she stared at him stupidly, felt that the him now is so unfamiliar.

"Everyone is an adult, pull yourself together, not to mention, I have no obligation to be responsible to you. So, let we broke up in peace, okay?" Although Chen Meng knew he hated himself at this time, but he felt it's still necessary to make it clear.

Li Zhuo En desperately staring at him, being together for a few years, it's just today she saw the real him! 

"Zhuo, you are so kind, tell me, you won't go to tell my manager, right?" Chen Meng looked at her earnestly. 

Ha..! Really ridiculous! Why did kindness become his counterweight to attack her? Why must good people be bullied!? Li Zhuoen was so shivering that she stepped forward and kicked fiercely on his left leg without plaster.

"If I could, I really want this leg to be cast a plaster too!"

***
I think Li Zhuoen is cool... Even if she's like a litle rabbit, but she isn't easy to bully... I give applause when she kicked the man's leg fiercely... But i wish she kicked the the right leg too.. Haha

Comments

  1. Lol I would have want her to kick a bit higher between the legs haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 01 A Bolt From The Blue

Ch. 02 The Cripple's Leg Truth