Ch. 09 Past life allowed him to have his revenge!


She really doubted wether he was killed by her in their past life, otherwise, how in this life let him be so overbearing in front of her! 

"I have to endure!" She didn't lift her eyelids, nor did she feel any better. She's also just a lovelorn today, her mood was also very bad! So, it's better to not mess with her at this time!!

"Well, let the blind pour for himself..." Cen Yu Hao said, ready to get up. 

"Yes, I was wrong! I'm wrong!" See Cen Yu Hao want to get up, Li Zhuoen quickly "Teng" to stand up from the sofa, ran to the bed to stop his action. 

"But I was thirsty and no one poured me water." Cen Yu Hao still want to get out of bed. 

"I'll help you pour it down!" Li Zhuoen ran to the table with a wry smile to get the kettle, to pour him some water. 

"It's gone!" She only got a few drops of water from the kettle. 

"Then you go to the water room and back here." He ordered her to be taken for granted. 

Really gone insane!! Li Zhuoen really want to make a few kicks on him looking at his deficient appearance! To order other people, acting like a leader so naturally. If not as a leader, how can he order other people with such overbearing manner? He should be a leader for a long time, to treat anyone as his shrimp pawn, right?

"Haven't you gone yet?" He asked again. 

"This is ready to go!" Li Zhuoen passed him to make a burst of grimmace, with a very depressing face, holding a kettle to find the water room. 

God, this is so difficult to serve the Lord! She must be crazy to actually intended to marry him! Li Zhuoen took the empty kettle out of the ward with a gloomy face, while her dry mouth twitching to read the plank along the corridor. After got together with him for whole an hour, she was more determined to get rid of this trouble. If she still with him, certainly like have one’s life shortened, as she couldn’t turn back her losses!

Truelly depressing!! how could this hospital doesn't set up a mark ah! In the end, where is the water room? Li Zhuoen took the empty kettle in the corridor murmuring.

"Zhuoen!" At this time, the voice of the man she didn't want to hear the most ringing in her ears.

Really made oneself depressed! In such big hospital, how could she run into this dregs? Li Zhuoen felt incomparably gloomy, looking up to the full moon out of the ceiling. In the end, how bad her luck was

When she was thinking about escaping, suddenly, she saw the water room wasn't far from her place. Hesitated for a moment, she thought that it's better if she pretended to not hear him and escape, right?. Therefore, she calmed herself down then walked straight toward the direction of the water room. 

"Zhuo, I thought you left! I told my self that you won't be so cruel enough to abandon me!" Chen Meng leaned on the crutches to limp around Li Zhuoen, his face hanging a winning smile. 

God, how did she not realize how shameless he was! Li Zhuoen rolled her eyes continuesly.

"Zhuoen, in fact, you don't need to fetch me water, Shen just helped me fetch the water before leaving." Chen Meng mistakenly think that Li Zhuoen is to help him fetched the water, so he said that. 

"Damn it! Don't bring your prince disease in front of me! When did I say I want to fetch water for you?" Li Zhuoen originally wanted to regard him as transparent, but his words are too irritating, made she had to correct it for him.

"Who else would you did it for, except to curry favor from me?" Chen Meng simply didn't believe what she just said, and in his opinion she did that only for the sake of her face.

**
Finally, i can upload this chapter... These days felt so tight, but sincerey i couldn't forget about our litle rabbit, Li Zhuoen.. awaiting for her wedding's day in the upcoming chapters
^^


Comments

  1. Ah, I was confused. I thought some other girl bumped into little bunny (a love rival) and sneered at her for abandoning her boyfriend for being a cripple. It turns out that the little bunny just heard the male lead and his girlfriend's argument earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, its my fault for not noticing that the one the author metioned for overheard the conversation was Zhuoen in ch 02 not zhang jing in the novel. 😫
      I already fix it now..

      Delete
    2. It's okay. I was just confused. I'm glad enough that you're translating this novel in English. ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 01 A Bolt From The Blue

Ch. 02 The Cripple's Leg Truth

Ch. 03 Saw the real him