Ch. 04 Kiss of Life


"Ouh!" Chen Meng was kicked to the ground by Li Zhuoen's foot. He clutched the area where he was hurt by her kick meekly and put on a pathetic look. "Zhuo, if by hitting me can cool you down, then you hit me hard. I just hope we can be good together even after we broke up! " 

Looked at his plain face, she sneered:" You think about broke up so easily, I have only two words to tell you, no way!" She said with a greeted teeth, "And remember it, speaking of breaking up, it's also by me, from today onward, I officially dumped you! You don't deserve to talk about love with me!"

Finished, she turned, wanted to go, but Chen Meng blocked her way. "Zhuo, what can I do for you to forgive me? Is it money? How much? You tell me, I'll transfer it to your account!" 

Listen to Chen Meng's shameless words, she stunned for a moment, he unexpectedly wanted to insult her with money! Yes, she iss got no money, but she has a pride! 

She then stared more coldly at him: "If I say I want you to die, will you go?" 

To hear her saying this way, Chen Meng more reluctant to let her go, he knows, if he let her go now, she might run into their company right away. . 

"Zhuoen, I know you cherised for all our feelings, so breaking up is a big blow to you, you hit me!" Chen Meng desperately trying to hold her. 

"Pa!" She hit him in the face with a loud slap. She was really blind to see such scum with a dog eyes!

She glared at Chen Meng with fiercely: "Do you know why we've been together for so long but haven't kissed yet?" She paused for a moment then continued, "That's because I already knew you are simply a scum. I would rather kiss a stranger than to have any physical contact with a scum like you!" 

"Zhuoen, I know that you still can't accept our break up, and I also know that I'm your whole life , You don't say such desperate words out of anger again, good?" Chen Meng want to lure her affection out.

God, he felt that he wasn't a good man!

Li Zhouen was trembling with anger. Originally in his eyes, if she left him, so, she had no reason to live? How ridiculous! 

It was at this moment that a nurse pushed Cen Yuhao pass them. Li Zhuoen admitted that she was really angry at the moment and completely failed to consider the consequences. 

"You give me a good look if what I said isn't true!" She wrenched off his hand then stepped forward, leaned down and accurately covered Cen Yuhao's cold lips with her lips.

Chen Meng, you watch me well, I would rather kissed a blind strange man rather than kissed you! There was only one thought in her mind at the time.

"No! It can be true!" He couldn't believe what his eyes saw. Li Zhuoen in his eyes is a conservative woman who can't do such thing, uncredibly in public space kissed a strange man.

Completely unable to accept the fact that he just seen, Chen Meng dragged his right leg with a plaster cast in panic, fled away. 

Cen Yuhao didn't expect such situation to happen, although he has always been calm but, this sudden kiss made his brain temporarily forget to thinking. 

The nurse was no exception, she stood beside him, because of too surprised, her face showed a petrified shape.

At this moment, all the elders of Cen family just come over! !

**
Here it comes our male lead... His name is Cen Yuhao... Handsome but he is blind. And this sudden kiss that initiated by Zhuoen will be the beginning of their entanglement in life... I'm looking forward to see the reaction of the elders...  ^•^

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter. Do you wan't me to edit the grammar section for you ? for free.
    you can add me on discord @XoCantabile#2053

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ^°^ she kissed him creating a big misunderstanding with the elders haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 01 A Bolt From The Blue

Ch. 02 The Cripple's Leg Truth

Ch. 03 Saw the real him